Full-day boat cruise in Madeira - FajãsInstant Booking
Are you ready for a full-day boat cruise in Madeira - Fajãs?
This tour leaves from Funchal early in the morning to go to Ponta do Pargo and returns to Funchal around 18h00. You’ll have a full day of fun, pure emotions and impressive views! During this cruise, we can observe unique coastal areas with deep valleys embedded between the highest peaks and cliffs and adorned with indigenous coastal flora. You will be able to learn a lot about the history of this region, as our experienced guides know all about it!
You can also make use of the SUP boards, kayaks or snorkeling equipment to explore the fascinating underwater world. Before heading back, our friendly crew will also serve you a delicious lunch on board as a buffet including meat and fish. There are bathrooms onboard as well as a lot of shade and a bar service. This is the perfect day tour for the entire group of friends or family! You will surely never forget this magical place, so join us for this boat cruise in Madeira to the famous fajãs! At Paúl do Mar, one of the most important fishing centres of the archipelago and a cute town, you'll have time to disembark for a stroll.
We have special prices for families. The family pack includes 2 adults and up to 4 children under 13 years of age. Child prices apply to kids from 5 to 12 years old and children above the age of 13 are considered adults. Children under 5 do not need to pay a ticket but we need to know they'll participate.
- Full day tour on a catamaran to discover the impressive fajãs of Madeira;
- Our experienced guide will tell you all about the history of this precious piece of land on the southwest coast of the island;
- Do some Kayak, SUP or snorkelling with the equipment we have on board;
- Take your cameras out, as you will be able to take some impressive photos to show back home;
- Delicious lunch included and served to you by our friendly crew.
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat. Aqua-shoes/sandals/crocs, are recommended;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and snorkelling equipment included;
- Lunch and drinks (beer, wines, sodas and water) during lunch included. Feel free to also bring your own, and there is also a bar on board;
- Check-in should be done 30 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Madeira
Sunset tour in Madeira on a catamaran
The best way to end a beautiful day during your holidays in Madeira? Definitely a sunset tour i...
Dolphin & whale watching in Madeira - catamaran
This catamaran boat trip with dolphin and whale watching in Madeira is a memorable encounter wi...
Boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira
Discover Madeira's secret natural gem on this full-day boat tour to Desertas Islands with chanc...
Sailing boat charter in Madeira
On this sailing boat charter you can explore the amazing coastline of Madeira on a sailing boat...