Fishing in Sesimbra
Are you ready for a boat trip with fishing in Sesimbra?
- 5-hour excursion on a boat trip to go fishing in Sesimbra;
- Our boats are very comfortable and well equipped;
- This fishing in Sesimbra boat trip is suitable for all ages and levels of experience;
- Our local fishermen and guides will share their secrets about fishing in Sesimbra;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the cool ocean;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- We also recommend to bring light wind jacket and waterproof footwear;
- Includes experienced crew, all equipment, bait, insurance and fishing license;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included but you can bring your own;
- If you’re looking for a fishing experience from Cape Espichel, Setubal or Lisbon, please contact us;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private sailing boat in Lisbon (up to 12 pax)
On board of our beautiful private sailing boat in Lisbon, we will take you for a sightseeing to...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...
Private Shark Fishing in Cascais
If you are staying around Cascais and are looking for an adventurous day out, this private shar...
Tagus Cruise in Lisbon
Cruise along the Tagus river in Lisbon and admire the amazing view over the hilly landscapes of...