First time Eco-diving in Sesimbra
Are you ready for your first time eco-diving in Sesimbra?
Before we start, you will receive a theoretical introduction also about how to do scuba diving by our certified SSI and PADI instructors. We will show you the basics in a pool or in a secluded area in the bay. Once you know the most important techniques and safety regulations, off we go into the water. During the scuba diving, our experienced instructors will also show you how you can help clean up the bottom of the sea, by picking up things like bottles or plastic bags during your diving. We will also show you how to transport these things back up so that we can get rid off the trash correctly.
At the end of the experience, you will receive a certificate of Mission Deep Blue! During the experience of your first time eco-diving in Sesimbra, water, fruit and local cakes are included! And, if you're staying in Lisbon, we're happy to pick you up as a transfer Lisbon-Sesimbra-Lisbon is included.
- Take your first breath underwater on this experience for your first dive;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI and SSI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- The experienced guide will tell you all about the fascinating underwater world and in the fish book you can even see the names of all the fish we see during the experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 1 hour before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Sesimbra
Volunteer and diving holiday in Sesimbra
You can join this one week volunteer and diving holiday in Sesimbra either as an experienced di...
Scuba Diving in Sesimbra - Refresh your skills
Get back into Scuba Diving in Sesimbra with this programm designed for inactive divers to explo...
Scuba Diving in Sesimbra
This guided tour of Scuba diving in Sesimbra will give active and certified a great experience ...
Sesimbra kayak tour
Are you ready for a Sesimbra Kayak Tour?For all of you staying in Lisbon or the region around S...