Are you ready for family dolphin watching in Lagos?
If you would like to observe wild dolphins on a comfortable boat during your stay in Lagos, we have the perfect option for you and your entire family. This family dolphin watching in Lagos is a comfortable and relaxing option for everybody to see dolphins in their natural habitat.
This unforgettable boat trip starts from the pretty Marina de Lagos.
Here you will meet your professional crew and come on board of the beautiful catamaran. The boarding is also possible for kids, elderly people and those with limited mobility,
so you can bring your entire family and friends with no exceptions. Once everybody is on board and seated in the sun or the shade, off we go on this 1,5-hour
family dolphin watching in Lagos.
While we cruise out to the sea, make sure to keep your eyes open for fins popping out of the water. Thanks to the experience and knowledge of your crew, chances are extremely high to find a pod of wild dolphins, but since we’re dealing with wild animals that are not fed, there’s always a tiny risk of not finding any.
Seeing these amazing creatures enjoying their freedom and see their happiness is a spectacular experience. If you’re lucky, some dolphins might even do a little show for you, by jumping out of the water and crossing underneath the boat. Trust us, it’s an unforgettable experience for everybody, and you can stand on the platform to watch the dolphins from above.
This family dolphin watching in Lagos will make your holidays in the Algarve even more unforgettable. Join us now on this unique dolphin trip and see your favourite animals having fun in their natural environment.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;