Are you ready to explore the Algarve coast by foot and boat?
This experience is different from everything else you will find around Benagil cave. On this tour to explore the Algarve coast by foot and boat the guides will show you the region from different perspectives! You'll first go for a lovely hike and then enjoy the fantastic coastline on a boat tour.
For this experience, the guides will come and pick you up at your hotel reception. This is a full-day experience and you will be about 8 hours out exploring the unique Algarve coastline. First, we will walk the 7 hanging valleys trail. This is a walking trail in the region of Lagoa. Make sure to bring good shoes and comfortable clothes for the walk.
Be amazed by the beauty of the coastline and enjoy the view over the Atlantic Ocean and impressive rock formations while we walk past beautiful beaches. The guides know the region like no other, so they will be happy to tell you all the secrets about it! The 7 haging valleys trail was elected as the best hiking trail in Europe by European Best Destinations. In fact, it's described as “breathtaking & unforgettable”.
This scenic route is situated in Carvoeiro area and offers a few very memorable stops at Benagil and Carvalho beaches, among others. The walk takes place along the top of coastal cliffs defined by deeply sculpted shapes. Crowning the cliffs near Praia da Marinha, the dense juniper and mastic undergrowth provides shelter to a variety of animals like rabbits and several species of birds and butterflies. You can imagine that this greenery bursts into flower in spring, making it an idyllic colourful ambience.
The walk is led by an experienced guide. A light snack is served at the end of the walk. you'll deserve it as this walk is of moderate/medium-high difficulty. In fact, some stretches can be more difficult for elderly or very young visitors. The approximate length of the trail is 5,7 Kms and we usually take about 3 hours to complete it.
After this nice walk, the fun continues on the boat tour to visit the Benagil sea cave.
The trip departs from Ferragudo
in direction to the East of Carvoeiro.
The world-famous Benagil cave is definitely a Must-See during your holidays in the Algarve! And the boat trip is even more fun if you already saw the coast from above and can now enjoy the different perspective from the sea!
This tour to explore the Algarve coast by foot and boat is perfect for all active travellers who enjoy nature and want to really explore the region around Benagil. To make sure your energy levels stay up, a light snack and a juice are included during this day out. So what are you waiting for? Come with us to really explore the Algarve coast!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.