Are you ready to enjoy a sailing sunset in Lisbon?
The sunsets in Lisbon
are always epic, dipping the city in a magical light. And from the Tagus River you have a privileged place to enjoy the magnificent sunset during a relaxing cruise.
Let’s enjoy the best sunset in Lisbon on your private sailing boat!
This unique experience starts from the Doca do Bom Sucesso in Belém. From here we have the perfect point to pass by the most beautiful tourist attractions of the Lisbon skyline. Your private skipper will welcome you on board of the wonderful sailing boat Get comfortable, sit back and enjoy the ride for the next 2 hours during the sunset!
One delicious welcome drink (Coca Cola, Ice Tea, Beer or Water) is included, and you can also bring your own food and drinks for this cruise. There are seats in the sun and shade so you can thoroughly relax. During the tour, we will pass by Torre de Belém, Monument to the Discoveries, Electricity Museum, Maat, Jerónimos Monastery, Terreiro do Paço and Cristo Rei. Passing under the 25 de Abril Bridge, we can glimpse the hills of Lisbon and its picturesque neighborhoods, such as Bairro Alto e Alfama and the Castelo de S. Jorge at the top of one of the hills.
Trust us, the best way to end a day during your stay in the city is to enjoy a sunset in Lisbon on a private boat together with your favourite people. Onboard of the luxurious sailing boat you can admire the sun painting the sky with magic colors and take amazing photos while listening to your favourite music in the background. When can we count you in?
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The highlight of this stunning sunset cruise will surely be the magical touch of the colors of the sunset;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience.