Electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary
- Bird Watching
Are you ready for an electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary?
- Observe rare and local species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A great experience for the entire family or group of friends!
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Binoculars are not included;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Modern Lisbon by electric boat
If you love modern architecture and are visiting the Portuguese capital city, you should not mi...
Birdwatching in Lisbon
Enjoy this beautiful birdwatching in Lisbon along the Tagus Estuary!
Sesimbra kayak tour
Are you ready for a Sesimbra Kayak Tour?For all of you staying in Lisbon or the region around S...
Coastal canoeing in Sesimbra
Canoeing in Sesimbra allows you to be in perfect harmony with nature by observing, smelling, to...