Are you ready for a Eco friendly Sunset Boat tour in Ria Formosa?
This sunset boat trip in the Algarve’s Ria Formosa departs from the Marina of Faro with an eco-friendly, solar-powered boat. This way you can enjoy a sunset in beautiful silence, which is nice for you, but it’s also ideal to not disturb the animals living in the area. Discover Ria Formosa during sunset the conscious way!
On this boat tour an experienced skipper will guide you through the lagoon of Ria Formosa. You will approach numerous species of birds that inhabit this protected area without disturbing them. This tour takes place with a small group of up to 10 people only for an intimate experience. Soak up the stunning natural surroundings and the beautiful views over the Old Town of Faro during sunset!
If you’re staying in the Algarve, this is a great trip to enjoy with your family and friends. Sit back, relax, and treat your loved ones to a magical outing onboard an eco-friendly boat tour in Ria Formosa.
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Book this sunset tour privately and create the perfect occasion for a wedding proposal;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- Be one with nature and enjoy the ride without leaving a negative impact on the environment!
- Something warm may be smart too on the colder evenings;
- A wind jacket may be useful;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water;
- No swimming is allowed on this tour, sorry;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;