Are you ready for a Dubai speedboat tour?
Do you want to do sightseeing in Dubai
and at the same time have an adventure on a speedboat, racing over the open sea in front of the famous attractions? This Dubai speedboat tour is perfect to explore the skyline and have an exciting experience!
This fast Dubai speedboat tour starts from the Fishermen Harbour, where you will come on board of the boat with space for up to 14 people. The friendly crew will welcome you on board and make sure you feel comfortable before this fun boat trip takes off. One bottle of water is also included so you stay hydrated during this 1,5-hour tour.
Are you ready for some fun? Get ready to feel your adrenaline flushing through your veins while you speed along the Dubai skyline. Apart from the fun of riding on a speed boat, you will also be able to admire some of Dubai’s most famous tourist attractions, like Palm Island, the Atlantis Hotel and Burj al Arab. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the unique view!
This sightseeing tour of Dubai is a Must-Do during your holidays! Bring your family and friends (minimum age 2 years) to share this fun Dubai speedboat tour with you and really get to know the fascinating and impressive city skyline! When will you join us?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.