Are you ready for a Dubai boat tour?
Do you want to discover Dubai
in the most exciting and fun way possible? This Dubai boat tour will take you around Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis, so you can admire them from the sea! It’s an absolute Must-Do during your stay in Dubai!
This unique experience starts from the Fishermen Harbour. From here you will start this unforgettable experience of cruising past the most famous tourist attractions. This Dubai boat tour takes you past the Burj Al Arab and the famous Atlantis Hotel. These two monuments are even more impressive when seen from the water, so make sure to bring a camera to capture the impressive beauty.
Onboard of the fast RIB boat, you will be able to relax and enjoy the view but also enjoy the thrill of riding on the water at high speed! Get ready for 1 hour full of fun and excitement, and since the boat has space for up to 14 people, you can bring all your friends and family.
During the sightseeing tour, your friendly skipper will provide you with one bottle of water so you don’t get too hot under the sun. It’s an unforgettable experience and the best way to explore the Dubai skyline! So, when will you join us for this amazing Dubai boat tour to Burj Al Arab ad the Atlantis?
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.