Are you ready for a Douro boat tour from Pinhão?
The Douro region around Pinhão is one of the most amazing regions in the north of Portugal. The best way to admire the hilly wine region is on this Douro boat tour from Pinhão! Enjoy the view over the lush green landscapes and relax onboard together with your friends and/or family.
At the Cais in Pinhão,
not far away from the city of Porto
, you will be welcomed by your local crew. Come on board of the classic yacht for this 1-hour Douro boat tour to explore the unique region of the Douro valley.
During this boat trip, you can relax and breathe in the clean air on our boat "Unbelievable"! Onboard you have access to seats in the sun and the shade as well as bathrooms. The boat has space for up to 12 people, so make sure you bring all your friends and family to enjoy this unforgettable experience with you.
To have the full Douro experience, a glass of port wine is included on this tour. You can also bring your own food and drinks on board, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Your local skipper knows the region very well, so whatever you would like to know, just ask away!
This Douro boat tour from Pinhão is a great way to spend some time on time on the Douro river to explore the region outside of Porto. When will you join us on this ride?
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 10 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.