Dolphin watching Lagos
Are you ready for a boat tour to go dolphin watching Lagos?
The coastline of Lagos, Algarve, is known for its stunning rock formations, caves and secluded beaches. Did you know that the Atlantic along the Algarve is also known for wild dolphins? Yes, it is, and you can go and observe them closely on our boat tour with dolphin watching Lagos.
The boat trip with dolphin watching Lagos is a truly unique holiday experience for the whole family. Encounters with wild dolphins in the middle of the Atlantic are unique and kids love it! This boat trip with dolphin watching Lagos is an absolute “must do” whilst in the Algarve, particularly in Lagos.
We’ll depart from the modern Marina of Lagos and head towards the Atlantic on a 90 minutes adventure. Come aboard on our huge “Tornado”, a rigid inflatable passenger boat, one of the largest ones of Europe. Let’s go and feel the excitement of searching for these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat on this dolphin watching tour from Lagos.
For over 20 years, the dolphins have been protected species in Portugal. Our boats used for dolphin watching Lagos are dolphin-friendly. Sometimes the dolphins even like to play with the jets of our boats.
Thanks to our experienced skippers, we have a 95% success rate in finding dolphins on the dolphin watching tour from Lagos. Don’t forget that the dolphins are totally wild and not fed, so there’s always a small chance not to find any. On the other hand, this boat trip with dolphin watching Lagos is a true adventure as you may find other species too like whales and sharks!
This dolphin watching tour from Lagos takes approximately 90 minutes, but the memories will last forever!
- 1,5 hour Lagos dolphin watching Lagos to find the dolphins in their natural habitat;
- Enjoy fantastic Atlantic Ocean views while you feel the power of our boat;
- Our boat, “Tornado”, is one of the biggest rigid inflatable passenger boats of Europe, being very fast and also stable;
- As thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coastline and our very experienced skippers will do their best to find some. You’re not guaranteed to see them since they are totally wild and not fed. It’s almost sure though, since we have a 95% success rate;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by experienced skipper and marine biologist.
- Bring sunscreen and a wind jacket if it’s a windy day;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- This boat trip with dolphin watching Lagos includes briefing and life-jackets;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Check-in should be done at the Marina of Lagos 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 40