Dolphin watching in Sagres
Are you ready to go dolphin watching in Sagres?
- 2 hour boat trip to search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Great chance to enjoy the fascinating rock formations and outstanding beaches from a different perspective;
- The dolphin watching in Sagres tour will be accompanied by a marine expert who can tell you all the secrets about the animals and the Atlantic;
- Dolphin watching in Sagres is a great choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean, nature and adventure;
- This boat ride will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Also bring something warm on the fresher days;
- Bring your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Sagres
First time diving in Sagres
If you are on holidays in Sagres and would like to go diving, but don’t have any licenses, join...
Boat tour to Sagres from Lagos
This boat tour to Sagres from Lagos is the most fun way to visit the western end of the Algarve...
Cape St. Vicent boat tour in Sagres
This boat tour in Sagres is a great excursion to explore the most South-west point of Europe - ...
South coast boat trip from Sagres
The boat trip from Sagres will take you to the most alluring Atlantic coast of Portugal - the C...