Dolphin watching in Lanzarote
Are you ready to go dolphin watching in Lanzarote?
- Exciting 1.5 hour dolphin watching tour in Lanzarote where we will search for dolphins and other marine life; explore the underwater world while snorkeling;
- Access to the most secluded areas, far away from the touristic area.
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour to show at home that you have been up and close with the dolphins;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Drinks and food are not included; but we recommend to bring some water;
- Check-in should be done at Puerto del Carmen 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information about the tour operator, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lanzarote
Catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote
Get on our luxury catamaran in Lanzarote for a half day boat tour where we will take you to dis...
Half-day boat trip in Lanzarote to Lobos island
Come and join this half day boat tour in Lanzarote to discover the beautiful Lobos island.
Sunset cruise with dolphins in Lanzarote
Combining two experiences in one, we will take you to see dolphins during sunset!