Dolphin watching in Fuengirola
Are you ready to go dolphin watching in Fuengirola?
Three different types of dolphins inhabit the recently established Natural Park of the Strait of Gibraltar. The dolphins we encounter are Common Dolphins, Striped Dolphins and Bottlenose Dolphins, and they share their habitat with Pilot Whales. The Costa del Sol is part of the migration route for multiple whale species: Killer Whales, Sperm Whales and Fin Whales. If you are lucky, you might sport some whales as well! We see them once every year as they pass through at beginning on June.
Drinks (cava, beer, wine, soft drinks) and snacks are included during the whole tour. There are places with full shade in the back and sunbeds in the front of the sailing boat. Did you know that dogs are also welcome? We have life-jackets for them available on board (note: they count as for one person on board)!
- A 2 hours dolphins boat trip where we will search for some of the most impressive animals in their natural habitat;
- If the ocean conditions are suitable; you can take a dive into the ocean;
- This activity is suitable for the whole family;
- Unlimited drinks and snacks are included in this tour;
- Take some amazing pictures during the boat trip. Show everyone at home that you’ve been up and close with the dolphins in Fuengirola.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming suit, sunglasses and a hat;
- Drinks and snacks are included, but feel free to bring your own as well;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure at Puerto Deportivo Fuengirola;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address (on a map), are included in the confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Fuengirola
Parasailing in Fuengirola
Overviewing Benalmadena, Fuengirola and the Sierra Nevadas from high in the sky is truly amazin...
Sunset sailing trip in Fuengirola
A 2-hour sunset sailing trip in Fuengirola where you will admire a stunning sunset and we searc...
Private sailing tour in Fuengirola
If you are in Fuengirola and have something special to celebrate, this private sailing tour in ...