Dolphin watching from Faro
- Speed boat
Are you ready for Dolphin watching from Faro?
Are you on holidays in Faro? And looking for a fun and exciting activity to do with your family or group of friends? Join us now on this adventurous dolphin watching from Faro to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat! The friendly and experienced crew, consisting of a nature guide and a skipper, will welcome you at the Doca de Recreio in Faro for this 2-hour boat ride! Onboard of the fast and stable RIB boat, there is space for up to 12 people. Once everybody has taken their seat, off we go out to the sea on the search for dolphins!
On the way along the coast, we will also pass by the islands of Ria Formosa nature park and the Cape Santa Maria, Portugals most southern point. We never know what species we will see during the dolphin watching from Faro! Usually, you can find Common Dolphins and Bottlenose Dolphins. Once we find a pod of dolphins, we will slow down so you can enjoy the moment with these magical creatures.
Since we’re dealing with wild animals that are not being fed, we can’t guarantee 100% that we will find dolphins. Thanks to the very experienced crew, success rates are very high though. Besides, we also keep our eyes open for other marine wildlife, like seabirds or turtles! The nature guide on board will be happy to answer all your questions about the animals we will see during the tour. Don’t hesitate to ask whatever is in your mind about the dolphins - how they sleep, how they hunt or anything else!
What are you waiting for? This dolphin watching from Faro is a great way to spend some time in the natural environment of these magical creatures!
- This boat tour is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- This experience is always a true adventure as you never know which species you're going to find;
- Seeing these mammals in their natural habitat is really a magical moment;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- The minimum age is 5 years old;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Dolphin watching from FaroSubmit your Inquiry