Dolphin watching in Aveiro
Are you ready for dolphin watching in Aveiro?
During this boat tour dolphin watching in Aveiro you’ll have the opportunity to encounter some of the many cetacean species around Aveiro on a fishing yacht. Come aboard of this unforgettable dolphin watching in Aveiro for a magical encounter with dolphins in their natural habitat. The tour takes around 3 hours, with daily departures, depending on weather conditions.
This dolphin watching in Aveiro is done on a comfortable fishing boat. Before departure, but already onboard, you will be briefed about safety, rules of observation and respect for the local fauna and flora. The experienced staff will provide an overview of what may be sighted during the excursion and give live commentary on the tour and sightings.
Aveiro are home or point of passage for many dolphin species. Given this special location, you can find many species, such as common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, risso’s dolphins, and more.
The dolphin watching in Aveiro will surely be the highlight of your holidays in Portugal!
- Dolphin watching in Aveiro is suitable for all ages, so the whole family is welcome;
- During the tour, we’ll provide detailed explanations about the sightings;
- This boat tour is also a nice way to get the know the stunning lagoon of Aveiro: Ria de Aveiro;
- This boat trip in Aveiro can be done all year round, subject to the weather and ocean conditions.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, dolphins are regularly seen during these tours, along with sharks, seabirds and other marine life.
- During the tour each passenger is required to wear a life vest;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 4h 50