Coasteering in Sesimbra
Are you ready to go coasteering in Sesimbra?
- Coasteering in Sesimbra is a very adventurous and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The thrill of jumping into caves and climbing and doing rappel on the cliffs is amazing;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our guides love what they do and are some of the most experienced in Portugal;
- Coasteering in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- Coasteering in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Minimum age: 12 years old and requires swimming skills;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear can get wet, old swimming trunks to wear over the isothermal suits and clothes to change after the activity. In case of having long hair, bring an elastic or hat to hold your hair.
- Included: Harness, helmet, life jacket, wetsuit, support boat, certified guide and insurance;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of you coasteering in Sesimbra;
- We’ll send you detailed information, the phone number and exact address of the tour operator in your confirmation email. Please fill in your names and birthdates in the notes upon booking, for insurance matters.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
SUP in Lagoa de Albufeira
During this 2-hour SUP in Lagoa de Albufeira, our experienced guides will take you to discover ...
SUP tour in Sesimbra
Come and join us for a beautiful SUP tour in Sesimbra! Escape the city life of Lisbon and disco...
Sesimbra kayak tour
Are you ready for a Sesimbra Kayak Tour?For all of you staying in Lisbon or the region around S...
SUP or kayak tour in Sesimbra - Lagoa de Albufeira
Gather your friends and family and let’s enjoy the best way to finish a day: during a sunset SU...