Are you ready for coasteering in Newquay?
Have you ever heard of the fun new sport called Coasteering? It’s the perfect activity for those who like adrenaline and the ocean! Coasteering in Newquay will boost your adrenaline while exploring the coast of Cornwall. Coasteering in Newquay involves swimming, climbing, cliff-jumping, hiking and A WHOLE LOT of fun!
This experience to go coasteering in Newquay starts close to the beautiful Towan Beach. Here you will meet your experienced guides, who are some of the first in Cornwall to offer Coasteering. After a brief introduction about what we will do during the tour, we’re ready for some true adventure.
We'll walk along the cliffs exploring the coastline, hidden beaches, amazing cliffs, rock formations and clear ocean waters. The amazing landscape of the Cornwall coastline will simply impress you. You will even be able to jump into the famous gully! Trust us, it’s an unforgettable experience!
Basically, we will spend about 2 to 3 hours swimming in the ocean, inside sea caves, climbing and doing some cliff jumping! There is no better way to spend some fun time with your friends or family. Afterwards, you will receive a discount card to enjoy some drinks and food at local cafés and pubs! Coasteering in Newquay will be one of the most exciting activities during your holidays in Newquay, so join us now!
- The thrill of coasteering, of jumping into caves and climbing cliffs is incredible;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- The coasteering coaches are some of the best and most experienced;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for coasteering is included: wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and a fully qualified guide;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.