Coasteering and Canyoning in Madeira
Are you ready for coasteering and canyoning in Madeira?
- The thrill of coasteering, of jumping into caves and climbing cliffs is incredible;
- The coasteering coaches are some of the best and most experienced;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for coasteering is included: wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and a fully qualified guide;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
Similar experiences in Madeira
Coasteering and Mountainbiking in Madeira
This package is the perfect combination of two fun activities to do on Madeira island: Coasteer...
Coastal trip on a pirate ship in Madeira
This fantastic boat trip on a pirate ship in Madeira should be on top of your must-things-to-do...
Coasteering in Madeira
Never heard of coasteering? It’s the perfect activity if you like adrenaline and the ocean? Coa...
Whale and dolphin watching from Funchal
This boat tour with dolphin watching from Funchal will give you the unique experience to watch ...