Coastal swimming in SesimbraInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for coastal swimming in Sesimbra?
This guided tour to do coastal swimming in Sesimbra is a unique and unforgettable experience for strong swimmers looking for a new challenge. Together with an experienced crew you will be able to explore the region around Cabo Espichel and swim along the unique coastline of Sesimbra with its sandy beaches and hidden coves.
The coastal swimming in Sesimbra starts from the Marina in Sesimbra. Here you will meet your friendly and local guides, who will take you on a full day excursion around Cabo de Ares and Cabo de Espichel from 08:30-17:30. This tour is a combination of swimming 5km in the crystal-clear waters and walking on land to explore the region.
While we swim along the coast, you will get to share the environment with rocks, starfish, seaweed, shoals and maybe even dolphins. Under the supervision of the guides you will have a safe and fun experience, but you should have the necessary fitness to do the swimming.
For the coastal swimming in Sesimbra, please make sure to bring all your swimming gear (goggles, wetsuit) including a safety buoy and dry clothes for when we go on land. The guides, snacks, water and a delicious lunch in Cabo de Ares are included (drinks other than water not included). If you like, you can also book a transfer from Lisbon to Sesimbra. Just get in touch with us for the prices and pick-up times.
The coastal swimming in Sesimbra is a great way to explore the unique coastline with the coves and impressive rock formations in a sporty and exciting way. If you’re looking for a fun challenge that includes breathtaking views and a lot of fun in the Atlantic Ocean, this experience is the perfect choice for you!
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeCoastal swimming in Sesimbra