Coastal stand-up paddle in Cascais
Are you ready for a coastal stand-up paddle in Cascais?
Learning stand-up paddle in Cascais while enjoying the sun and stunning sights around the town is a great thing to do while on holidays in Lisbon! Stand-up paddle boarding or SUP is one of the hottest water sports in Portugal and around the world. And Cascais is a true SUP paradise!
One of the reasons why stand-up paddle is so popular is because it's quick and easy to learn and a great experience itself. SUP gives you an incredible workout and is popular as a cross-training activity for skiers, snowboarders and other athletes. As you're standing up on your board, you also enjoy excellent views of everything that's happening around you. You can enjoy the peace of the ocean as there are no engines involved.
This SUP school is based in Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon. The school is located on the beach right next to the train station of Cascais. Cascais is a typical fishermen town blessed with perfect conditions for SUP many days per year. Here, you’ll find beautiful clean white sandy beaches and clear water, while you cruise along the impressive coastline. During the stand-up paddle in Cascais you will be able to enjoy the local scenery from a different point of view. You’ll see the abundant amount of fish that swim along and see a broad variety of marine birds on the spectacular cliff tops. The sea and weather conditions in Cascais is one of the best of Europe as water and air temperatures are pleasant all year round and there usually is not much wind.
This ninety-minute stand-up paddle in Cascais will take you to the Palácio dos Condes de Castro Guimarães. We will head out of Cascais Bay towards the Farol De Santa Marta where we head inland to a natural lagoon. From there we head to the Palace first passing under a magnificent bridge and right up to the beach for a small rest before heading back.
- This stand-up paddle in Cascais has a learning component suitable to all levels of experience;
- Stand-up paddle in Cascais can be done all year around, depending on the sea and weather conditions;
- All tours take place in a safe environment and are always accompanied by an experienced local guide;
- Small groups for a more personal experience and better learning;
- You may use the showers, toilet facilities and beach equipment of the SUP school to refresh and relax after your SUP session;
- Free wi-fi so you can immediately upload some cool pics about your beach equipment.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel, hat and sun protection;
- Surfboard, paddle, wetsuit, vest and leash and insurance are included;
- Does not include food and drinks but we give you 10% discount at the bar above the SUP school and you may also bring water and a light meal;
- Optional photo service on USB pen: 1 video and 20 digital photos (10 Euros);
- Please check-in at the SUP school 20 minutes before the tour;
- Detailed information about the SUP school, phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 25