Coastal cruise in Sesimbra
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a coastal cruise in Sesimbra?
The region around Sesimbra, close to Lisbon, is blessed with stunning beaches and amazing bays. On this coastal cruise in Sesimbra you will be able to really explore the unique region and explore the underwater world. The experienced crew you will show you the most beautiful places on this boat tour.
This coastal cruise in Sesimbra leaves from Porto de Abrigo and takes 2,5 hours. The boat tour goes along the coast of Luís Saldanha Marine Park. This protected area is home to a broad variety of unique flora and fauna, as well as beautiful natural beaches and bays. A boat tour is the best way to explore this region, because you can reach places that are only accessible by sea.
During the coastal cruise in Sesimbra, the friendly and local crew will serve you some regional wines and water on board. There is also a SUP board and snorkeling equipment available on board, so that you can really explore the underwater world in the Arrábida Natural Park!
We will make a stop at one of the fascinating bays or small beaches, depending on the conditions of the day. On this stop you can refresh yourselves in the clear waters and use the available equipment for some extra fun. The water around Sesimbra is so clean that you have great visibility to do some snorkeling. This tour includes a local guide who will tell you all about the region.
What are you waiting for? This coastal cruise in Sesimbra is the perfect way to spend some hours with your family and friends exploring the fascinating region! The guides have a GoPro with them, so you can even film your underwater adventure.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- This experience includes some cool watersport activities;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 6 participants is required;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeCoastal cruise in Sesimbra