Coastal canoeing in Sesimbra
Are you ready to go canoeing in Sesimbra?
- Canoeing in Sesimbra is a very sporty, healthy and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The thrill of seeing the caves and impressive cliffs closely is amazing;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our guides love what they do and are some of the most experienced in Portugal;
- Canoeing in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- Canoeing in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and sea conditions.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear can get wet and clothes to change after the activity;
- Included: sit-on-top canoe, backboard, life jacket, paddle, waterproof bag, guide and insurance;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send further details and the phone number and address of the tour operator in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary
Aboard a quiet electric boat, this electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary offers a q...
Modern Lisbon by electric boat
If you love modern architecture and are visiting the Portuguese capital city, you should not mi...
Boat tour to Cabo Espichel
If you’re staying in or around Sesimbra, this boat tour to Cabo Espichel is the best way to vis...
SUP or kayak tour in Sesimbra - Lagoa de Albufeira
Gather your friends and family and let’s enjoy the best way to finish a day: during a sunset SU...