Coast and cave tour in Portimão
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a coast and cave tour in Portimão?
One thing you should definitely do when you’re visiting the Algarve, is a boat tour to visit Benagil! This coast and cave tour in Portimão is the best way to explore the unique coastline between Portimão and the famous Benagil cave! It’s a great way to spend some fun time with your friends and/ or family.
This 2-hour cruise starts from the Clube Naval in Portimão. On board of the comfortable boat, the crew will welcome you for an unforgettable trip along the unique coastline. The Algarve coast is one of the most beautiful ones in Europe, and the region between Portimão and Benagil is blessed with the most impressive caves, grottos and rock formations! During the coast and cave tour in Portimão, you will be able to admire all the natural beauty the Algarve coastline has to offer!
The highlight of this tour is the world-famous Benagil cave. This big sea cave is also called Algar de Benagil, and has a big hole in the top of the grotto, providing an amazing light that falls on the little beach in the cave. Your skipper will drive the boat into the grotto, so you can feel the power of nature firsthand!
During the entire boat tour, make sure to always keep your eyes on the clear blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. This region is very popular amongst dolphins and other sea life, and chances are high that we might find some wildlife during the coast and cave tour in Portimão! So what are you waiting for? If you like nature, the sea and having fun, bring all your friends and/ or family and join us now on this unforgettable coast and cave tour in Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The focus of this boat trip is to enjoy the beautiful coastline, but you may be lucky and encounter some wild dolphins or other sea life;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeCoast and cave tour in Portimão