Cliff jumping in Mallorca
Are you ready to go cliff jumping in Mallorca?
Cliff jumping in Mallorca takes about 3 hours and is a heart-rising experience that takes place at different locations from Magaluf to Alcudia. Your friendly and experienced instructors will show you how to safely jump and land in a variety of different heights of jumps (from 3 - 12 meters) in a no pressure environment.
The correct techniques for launching and entering the water correctly is an essential part of the session. Our techniques have been tried and tested many times. Your instructors will pay close attention on how you jump, and if they feel that your technique is good enough, they will take you to the next level of jumping. We don’t put any pressure on your jump, but will give you the opportunity to push your own limits, and then it’s up to you! Is this not enough? Combine cliff jumping with sea caving for a full day experience (110€ in total).
What are you waiting for? Come together with a group of friends and enjoy cliff jumping in Mallorca!
- Cliff jumping in Mallorca is a very adventurous and unique way to explore the incredible coast of this beautiful island;
- Our qualified professionals love what they do and they are happy to take you with them to experience this cool adventure;
- Cliff jumping in Mallorca allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- There is no previous experience needed for cliff jumping in Mallorca;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, sport shoes (sturdy pair of shoes that offers full foot cove), a towel and water.
- The minimum age to do cliff jumping in Mallorca is 12 years old; it’s important that you know how to swim and are not afraid of new challenges;
- Included: buoyancy aid, wetsuit, helmet, water shoes and a fully legal and qualified guide;
- Drinks and food are not included; but feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the activity at Café Amarre;
- We’ll send you detailed information, the phone number and exact address of the tour operator in your confirmation email. Please fill in your names and birthdates in the notes upon booking, for insurance matters.
Similar experiences in Mallorca
Coasteering by night in Mallorca
By night? Yes, you read it right! We now have the perfect activity for the real daredevils amon...
Rope swing in Mallorca
Rope swing in Mallorca is the ultimate activity to do for groups who like challenges!
Sea Caving in Mallorca
During this sea caving in Mallorca we will visit Cova de Coloms, situated along the coast of Ca...
Coasteering in Mallorca
During Coasteering in Mallorca, we will go swimming, climbing, cliff jumping and doing zip line...