Are you ready to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat?
If you want to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat, this 4-hour boat tour from Vila Franca do Campo, Azores, is the right experience for you!
In June, the world-famous Cliff Diving returns to its roots - the mid-Atlantic volcanic “Princess Ring” Islet of Vila Franca do Campo on September 6th. Come aboard of our fast and safe rigid inflatable boat (RIB) and let our local guide show you the most beautiful spots to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat!
The programme to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat starts with a short safety briefing. After that, you will follow the Skipper to board the boat, to go out to the Islet of Vila Franca do Campo. We have two Rigid Inflatable Boats available for 12 people each.
Locally known as "The Princess Ring", the islet where the Cliff Diving takes place, is since 1983 a protected natural reserve. It’s located 1369 km west of the European mainland. The islet is the perfect setting for an amazing Cliff Diving event with its dramatic walls of volcanic rock, crystalline waters, and beautiful mid-Atlantic islands scenario.
The timing of the programme to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat will always depend on the event’s schedule changes. Between rounds, and on longer breaks, the boat will return to the Marina for anyone who wishes to stay on land. A short snack and refreshments are to be served at lunchtime. When the event is over, the boat will return to the Marina for check-out.
Get your friends and family together and let’s enjoy the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat together!
- Watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat and get a unique perspective;
- Small boats for a better view of the event;
- Bring your camera to take incredible pictures;
- From the boat you’ll be able to enjoy a beautiful view over the coastline of the South shore of Saõ Miguel.
- For more information, please visit the event's official website;
- The timing of the programme to watch the Cliff Diving in São Miguel from a boat will depend on the event’s schedule;
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, your personal water supply, and warm clothing since temperatures may vary;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and insurance are included;
- Lunch snack and water included. Feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.