Challenging SUP tour in Cascais
Are you ready for a challenging SUP tour in Cascais?
This challenging SUP tour in Cascais is great if you’ve already got some experience with SUP and would like to enjoy the sun and stunning sights around Cascais.
This SUP tour in Cascais is thought for SUPpers who already have some experience. It may also be suitable for other board-riders who look for a new adventure. During this SUP tour in Cascais, as you're standing up, you’ll enjoy excellent views of everything that's happening around you. You can enjoy the sound of the ocean as there are no engines involved.
The stand-up paddle school is based in Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon. The school is located on the beach right next to the train station of Cascais. The typical fishermen town of Cascais is gifted with perfect conditions for paddle-board cruising many days per year. With its excellent clean white sandy beaches and clear water, you will cruise comfortably along the rugged and varied coastline.
On this SUP tour in Cascais you will be able to take a look at the local scenery from a different perspective, see the abundant amount of fish that swim along these coasts, and see the variety of marine birds on the cliff tops, truly spectacular. The ocean and weather conditions in the bays around Cascais are one of the best of Europe as water and air temperatures are pleasant and there usually is not much wind.
This two-hour SUP tour in Cascais is more for advanced people with as the cruise will not include a rest to take the most out of your experience! This advanced SUP tour in Cascais will take you to the Palácio dos Condes de Castro Guimarães. We will head out of Cascais Bay towards the Farol De Santa Marta where we head inland to a natural lagoon. From there we head a bit further up to Casa Da Guia where you will find magnificent cliffs along the way. On our return, we’ll pass by the Palace first passing under a magnificent bridge and heading right back to the SUP School.
- This SUP tour in Cascais is more for advanced SUPpers with strong SUP skills as the cruise will not include a rest to take the most out of your experience;
- All SUP tours in Cascais can be done all year around, depending on the ocean and weather conditions;
- All tours take place in a safe environment and are always accompanied by an experienced local guide;
- The SUP tour in Cascais is given in small groups for a more personal experience;
- SUP is the ideal way to explore the characteristic coastline of Cascais, its idyllic architecture and also the local marine life;
- You may use the showers and toilet facilities of the SUP school to refresh after your SUP session;
- Free beach equipment like beach cushions and sun umbrellas is at your disposal (when available) to relax while you’re not SUPping;
- The SUP School has free Wi-Fi so you can immediately upload some cool pics about your SUP experience.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel, hat and sun protection;
- Surfboard, paddle, wetsuit, vest and leash and insurance are included;
- Does not include food and drinks but does give you 10% discount at JDS Bar, the bar above our school and you may also bring water and a light meal;
- Optional photo service on USB pen: 1 video and 20 digital photos (10 €);
- Please check-in 20 minutes before your tour;
- Detailed information about the SUP school, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 45