Challenging SUP tour in Cascais
The stand-up paddle school is based in Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon. The school is located on the beach right next to the train station of Cascais. The typical fishermen town of Cascais is gifted with perfect conditions for paddle-board cruising many days per year. With its excellent clean white sandy beaches and clear water, you will cruise comfortably along the rugged and varied coastline.
This advanced SUP tour in Cascais will take you to the Palácio dos Condes de Castro Guimarães. We will head out of Cascais Bay towards the Farol De Santa Marta where we head inland to a natural lagoon. From there we head a bit further up to Casa Da Guia where you will find magnificent cliffs along the way. On our return, we’ll pass by the Palace first passing under a magnificent bridge and heading right back to the SUP School.
- This SUP tour in Cascais is more for advanced SUPpers with strong SUP skills as the cruise will not include rest to take the most out of your experience;
- All SUP tours in Cascais can be done all year around, depending on the ocean and weather conditions;
- All tours take place in a safe environment and are always accompanied by an experienced local guide;
- The SUP tour in Cascais is given in small groups for more personal experience;
- SUP is the ideal way to explore the characteristic coastline of Cascais, its idyllic architecture and also the local marine life;
- You may use the showers and toilet facilities of the SUP school to refresh after your SUP session;
- Free beach equipment like beach cushions and sun umbrellas is at your disposal (when available) to relax while you’re not SUPping;
- The SUP School has free Wi-Fi so you can immediately upload some cool pics about your SUP experience.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel, hat and sun protection;
- Surfboard, paddle, wetsuit, vest and leash and insurance are included;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before your tour;
- Detailed information about the SUP school, including phone numbers and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Cascais
Dolphin watching in Cascais
Seeing wild dolphins in the sea is always very special. Join us for this unforgettable boat tou...
Private sunset fishing tour in Cascais
If your family would like to spend a day out on sea during your holidays in Cascais, this priva...
Paddle yoga in Cascais
Paddle yoga in Cascais is a great thing to do if you like yoga and the sea. Paddle yoga consist...
Coastal stand-up paddle in Cascais
Learning stand-up paddle in Cascais while enjoying the sun and stunning sights around the town ...