Cave trip in Portimão
Are you ready for a fun cave trip in Portimão?
The absolute highlight of this tour is the famous Benagil cave. This cave is the most famous one in Portugal, probably even of Europe. The natural beauty of this grotto will take your breath away. It’s an absolute Must-See during your stay in the Algarve, and this cave trip in Portimão is the best way to admire it. Our boat has space for up to 10 people, so bring along your whole family or group of friends to share this unforgettable experience with them (minimum age is 2 years)!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Food and drinks are not included. You can bring your own;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Portimão
Benagil grotto trip from Portimão
For those of you on holidays in Portimão, this Benagil grotto trip from Portimão is a great opt...
Catamaran and kayak to Benagil from Portimão
This Catamaran and kayak tour to Benagil is the perfect option to explore the region and the Be...
Dolphin watching and Benagil boat trip from Portimão
This Dolphin watching and Benagil boat trip from Portimão, you will be full of amazing new memo...
Portimão Benagil tour
Are you ready for a Portimão Benagil tour?Everybody who is on holidays in the region of Portimã...