Cave tour from Lagos to Benagil
Clean & Safe
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a cave tour from Lagos to Benagil?
Anyone who visits the Algarve should visit the famous Benagil cave! The best way to visit this cave is by sea. If you’re staying in Lagos, you can join a cave tour from Lagos to Benagil with departure from the modern Marina of Lagos. The Benagil caves are some of the most known sea caves in Europe, especially the astonishing Algar de Benagil. However, there are a lot more caves and landmarks to see along the splendid coastline. That’s why it’s really worth to depart from Lagos and enjoy some of the beautiful beaches, villages and many other stunning sea caves along the way to Benagil.
On this 2-hour boat tour from Lagos to Benagil, be ready for some speed. Once you’re comfortably seated on the fast and agile rigid inflatable boat (also known as a speed boat or RIB), you’ll leave the Marina in direction of the sea. Then, you’ll turn in Eastern direction and cruise along the pretty white-sanded Meia Praia. You’ll also pass by kitesurfing paradise - Ria de Alvor, Alvor, João de Arens Beach, Praia da Rocha in Portimão and the cute fisherman town of Carvoeiro.
From Carvoeiro, your local skipper will take you to the famous caves, that everybody visiting the Algarve should see! The impressive caves and grottos of Benagil will amaze you! Once you’ve visited all the caves and rock formations, you’ll turn back and enjoy another speedy ride back to Lagos. The number of caves you’ll see depends on the sea conditions. The experienced skipper will do their best to show you as much as possible.
Book this Cave tour from Lagos to Benagil now and discover the many other amazing caves and secrets of the coastline of the Algarve, besides the incredible Benagil cave!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Benagil
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeCave tour from Lagos to Benagil