Are you ready for a catamaran charter in Lisbon?
Onboard of our spacious and modern sailing catamaran in Lisbon
, we will take you for a sightseeing tour in Lisbon
. This catamaran charter in Lisbon can be done from 2 to 8 hours
and the boat has space for up to 18 people
. While enjoying your time on board, we’ll show you the city from a unique perspective, from the Tagus River
! Join us with your family and friends and explore the city in the most enjoyable way!
This private sailing experience in Lisbon is ideal to celebrate special events. We’ve organized successful networking and other events aboard. And even the fanciest sunset boat parties! There’s plenty of space to dance! Talking about dancing… You can bring your own music and tune into the sound system via a mini-jack cable or we can put on our playlist, according to the mood of the event. And of course, on the calm waters of the Tagus River, you can be as loud as you like!
Regarding the itinerary of this boat trip in Lisbon, you can choose and we always have our preferred tour along the main historical icons of Lisbon. This cruise along the Tagus River starts near the 25 de Abril bridge and sails by the Torre de Belém (Belém Tower), Praça do Comércio, Cais do Sodré, Cristo Rei and Lisbon Cathedral in Alfama. You'll get the best views of Lisbon, that's for sure!
Details about this catamaran in Lisbon:
- Maximum capacity: 18 passengers
- Length: 15 m (50 foot)
- Crew: 2 or 3 pax
- Number of WC's: 1
- Marina: Doca do Bom Sucesso, Belém, Lisbon
Rates of this catamaran charter in Lisbon:
- 2 hours cruise: from € 500 - Lisbon tour
- 3 hours cruise: from € 600 - time to swim at Caxias Beach
- 4 hours cruise: from € 700 - time to swim at Oeiras Beach
- 5 hours cruise: from € 800 - time to swim at Oeiras Beach
- 6 hours cruise: from € 900 - time to go to Cascais and back
- 8 hours cruise: from € 1100 - time to go to Cascais and back
Catering on this catamaran in Lisbon:
- Light BBQ with chicken, crisps, salad and a drink - 10 € per person
- Picnic box with local savoury pastry, club sandwich, fruit salad, pastel de nata and a drink - 15 € per person
- Local snack with olives, bread, butter, cheese, ham, savoury pastries, fruit, pastel de nata and wine - 30 € per person
- Sushi - around 20 pieces - 25 € per person
- Vegetarian - sweet potato crisps, mixed salad, veggie wrap, açaí and a drink - 20 € per person
Drinks (1 welcome drink per person is included):
- Beer or soda - 2€
- Bottle of white or rosé wine - 10€
- Bottle of sparkling wine - 20€
Regarding catering, for safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks on this boat rental in Lisbon. All private tours include a skipper, fuel, insurance and taxes. Schedules are flexible. Let us know if you prefer a morning, afternoon or sunset trip. You can rent a boat in Lisbon in the morning, to wake up with a refreshing experience. You can have lunch on the boat, or maybe dinner while enjoying a special sunset. Or how about a day-trip? It’s up to you!
If you’re up for organizing your event on our sailing catamaran in Lisbon, let us know. We’re happy to help you customize it to your needs to make it truly unforgettable! If you visit Lisbon, a boat tour is a must!