Catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote
Are you ready for a catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote?
La Graciosa is known for its calm and crystal clear waters and incredible beaches. The catamaran cruise starts at the Port of Órzola and if you want, we can pick you up from your hotel and bring you there. If you are interested in a pick up, please let us know upon the notes while making the booking.
From the Port of Órzola we will head to the island of La Graciosa where we will arrive in just 30 minutes. You can enjoy spectacular views from the very first minute!
The catamaran tour in Lanzarote takes about 5 hours and once we reached the island, you can take a dive into the ocean or do some water sports. We have snorkeling gear and kayaks available to explore the waters around the island. Or simply relax and soak up the sun on the white sandy beach, it's up to you!
Come and enjoy the marine reserve of La Graciosa with this catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote. Drinks (cava/wine, beer and soft drinks) and food (snacks, buffet lunch: pasta with tomato and tuna, fresh salad and fruit) are included during the tour. You will have time to walk through the unpaved streets of the island where it seems that time stops before returning again to Lanzarote.
Do we have to convince you more? The catamaran has shaded areas and there is a toilet available on board to provide great comfort! It's important to know that this catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote is suitable for all ages, except for Fridays. On Fridays we organise this catamaran sailing for adults only!
- Stunning catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote to discover the marine reserve of the island La Graciosa;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear waters. Swim, snorkel, or grab a kayak to explore the marine reserve (we will carry the equipment) inflatables are also included;
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This catamaran boat tour in Lanzarote is suitable for all ages, except for Fridays; on Fridays we organise this catamaran sailing for adults only!
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are included; but feel free to bring your own as well;
- Check-in should be done at the Port of Órzola 30 minutes before departure;
- If you need a transfer; please mention the address from your hotel upon the notes while making the reservation;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lanzarote
Half-day boat trip in Lanzarote to Lobos island
Come and join this half day boat tour in Lanzarote to discover the beautiful Lobos island.
Sunset cruise with dolphins in Lanzarote
Combining two experiences in one, we will take you to see dolphins during sunset!
Dolphin watching in Lanzarote
Experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natur...