Are you ready for a Cascais swimming tour?
If you’re on holidays around the region of Lisbon, you should definitely also visit Cascais. It is one of the most popular destinations around Lisbon, and the famous Cape of Cabo da Roca is just around the corner as well. On this Cascais swimming tour you can explore this unique region and the impressive coastline from up close.
On this 9-hour experience, you will swim around the coast of Cascais and explore the steep cliffs of Cabo da Roca. Meet your friendly and experienced guides at the beach, from where you will go swimming for 3km along the coast of Cascais. Here you can admire beautiful sandy beaches and impressive rock formations. By swimming, you can get really close to the unique rocks and the colorful underwater world.
After all that swimming you will be hungry, so the tour guides will take you out for a delicious lunch at a typical Portuguese restaurant (water and lunch included).
Once everybody has restored their energy, the adventure continues. Let’s go for a walk on the cliffs of Cabo da Roca! Here you can admire the most stunning views over the Atlantic. Cabo da Roca is the most western point of the European mainland. It is truly a magical place, and we guarantee you will love the view from up there. Join us on this fun and exciting Cascais swimming tour to really explore the region around this beautiful fishing village.
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 16 years old;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;