Brunch sailing tour in Barcelona
Are you ready for a brunch sailing tour in Barcelona?
Are you on holidays in Barcelona and looking for the best way to start your day? Recharge your morning with wonderful views of the city's skyline and give yourself a breath of fresh air to enjoy this new day on the sea. Come on aboard on our sailing boat from 35 to 39 feet, offering you the best brunch sailing tour in Barcelona. It's simply the best way to start your day!
Departing from Marina Port Vell you will have the chance to see the most emblematic attractions of Barcelona. From the best point of view in Barcelona you can admire the Columbus Monument, Barceloneta, Maremagnum and the historical castle of Montjuic all whilst being guided by our professional skipper.
We will provide you with a light brunch (orange juice, croissant, sandwich, cheese, olives, salami and a drink) to fill up your day. There's also the possibility to stop for a refreshing dive in the Mediterranean Sea. This sailing trip will take about 2 hours and our luxurious yacht can take a small group of up to 11 people.
If you prefer to have a sailing experience alone with your beloved ones, then we recommend to book a private charter to enjoy some quality time together!
We have seats in the sun or in the shade and there is a toilet on board available to provide great comfort! Do we have to convince you more? Get your group of friends and/or family together and let’s enjoy this brunch sailing tour in Barcelona!
- Stunning sailing tour in Barcelona along the coastline of the city with a delicious morning light brunch;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Take fantastic pictures during this sailing tour;
- Light brunch, snacks and fresh fruit included;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen and a light jacket on your sailing tour in Barcelona;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Let us know if you are planning this sailing tour more than 16 days ahead; we can give you a nice discount!
- Includes a light brunch: orange juice, croissant, sandwich, cheese, olives, salami and a drink;
- Feel free to bring your own food and drinks as well;
- Check-in should be done at Port Vell at 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Brunch sailing tour in BarcelonaBook now