Brač & Bol by boat from Split
Are you ready for a trip to Brač Island from Split?
To enjoy the epic beaches of Brač, we recommend this trip to Brač Island from Split. You’ll discover the most impressive beaches and villages in Croatia. If you are on holidays in Split, you should definitely visit the Brač island on a boat tour.
By boat from Split, first will take you to Milna bay on Brač island for a coffee or refreshment in the beautiful typical fisherman village. Milna is known as a sailing paradise. To get here, we’ll go through the unique Split channel with unique sights.
After one hour of relaxing we are showing you the Sea Tunnels, used for military purposes. We will even go inside of the biggest tunnel where you can make impressive photos.
Then, we’ll stop in Bol, with some time for lunch or snacks. After showing the oldest town on the island, Bol, we will walk to the famous Zlatni rat beach.
Visiting Brač by boat from Split is the ideal way to explore the beaches of Brač island. The excursion will finish where we started, in Split.
- Cruise on our speed boat along the most paradisiacal beaches, islands and beaches;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Excellent boarding facilities, being suitable for all ages;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- Snorkel equipment and bottled water included;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat and comfortable clothes;
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Refreshments and drinks not included, feel free to bring your own or buy on any restaurant;
- Transfer is not included;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Check-in for the Split island tour should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 9h 80