Are you ready for a boat trip to Silves from Portimão
If you’re in the Algarve, the South of Portugal, you should not miss out on a boat tour. The best way to discover the amazing coastline of the Algarve is surely by boat. This 3-hour boat trip to Silves is a great option for you and your friends and family if you’d like to get to know the idyllic village of Silves!
Join us for this boat trip to Silves from Portimão to explore the fascinating nature of the Algarve and unique views over the city center of Poritmão and the town of Silves. Our friendly crew will welcome you at the Marina of Portimão, where you will board our safe and comfortable boats. Once everybody is seated, we’re ready to start the boat trip to Silves.
On this tour, we’ll firstly cruise by Ferragudo, with its characteristic architecture. You’ll then discover the downtown of Portimão from a unique perspective. This part of Portimão, despite already being rather dependent on tourism, managed to keep it’s authentic Algarvian flair. From Portimão, we’ll head further along the Arade River. Here, you will have the opportunity to spot several species of birds, as this ecosystem serves as habitat for several migratory species. We’ll cruise all the way to the picturesque Silves with its rich history, the skipper is happy to tell you about.
To make sure you stay hydrated, we provide you with a bottle of water per person. What are you waiting for? Invite your friends and family and join us on this gorgeous boat trip to Silves from Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The schedule of this trip will be confirmed according to the tides;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;