Are you ready for a boat trip to Alvor from Portimão?
If you’re on holidays in the Algarve, the South of Portugal, you should definitely do a boat trip. The best way to explore the unique coastline of the Algarve is on a boat tour. This 2-hour boat trip to Alvor from Portimão is a great option for you and your friends and family!
Join us for this boat trip to Alvor from Portimão to explore the fascinating rock formations of the Algarve and the cute fishing village of Alvor. Our friendly crew will welcome you at the Marina of Portimão, where you will board our safe and modern boats. Once everybody is seated comfortably, we will start of boat cruise to Alvor.
On this tour, you’ll discover the picturesque fishing village of Alvor. This village, despite already being rather dependent on tourism, managed to keep it’s authentic Algarvian flair. From the boat, you’ll be able to appreciate its cute white buildings and cobblestone streets. From Alvor, we’ll head to Ria de Alvor Nature Reserve, where the river of Alvor meets the sea. Here, you will have the opportunity to observe diverse species of birds along the river, as this lagoon ecosystem serves as habitat for several migratory species. Don’t forget your camera to capture this beautiful landscape.
To make sure you stay hydrated, we provide you with one bottle of water per person. What are you waiting for? Tell your friends and family and join us on this beautiful boat trip to Alvor from Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;