Are you ready for a boat tour with swimming from Valencia?
For all those ocean-lovers out there on holidays in Valencia: We have the perfect for you during your holidays! This fun boat tour with swimming in Valencia is the best way to explore the region and refresh yourselves in the deep blue sea! Spend some hours cruising along the coast of Valencia, relaxing on board, enjoying a refreshing swim, and embracing the moment with a fascinating view.
Our friendly crew will welcome you on board our spacious catamaran at the port of Valencia. During our one-hour cruise, you will relax on a motor catamaran with a capacity of up to 104 people. We will start the sailing trip very close to the coast with views of the stunning Valencia Coast.
Finally, anchor close to the best area to enjoy a swim away in the Mediterranean Sea from the crowded beaches. Do you want to lie down on a net and feel chilled and relaxed? The boat charges an additional 6 euros for priority usage of the net during the catamaran cruise.
What are you waiting for? This boat tour with swimming from Valencia is perfect to enjoy the refreshing, crystal clear sea in the warm weather. We recommend bringing comfortable clothes, swimsuits, sunscreen, and a tower for this boat trip to sail along the coast.
This boat tour with swimming is an unforgettable experience for the entire family or group of friends as it combines sightseeing with a nice swim!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- This experience will provide access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the stunning coastline from a unique perspective;
- Experienced and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance, and life-jackets included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat, and a towel;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience does not include food and drinks;
- Please check in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, will contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- No need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check in;
- Extra 6€ for priority use of the net;