Are you ready for a boat tour to Benagil and Alvor Estuary?
This boat tour to Benagil and Alvor Estuary is a great way to really explore the Algarve coast. Enjoy a visit to the most famous sea cave in Europe and to the amazing nature reserve of the Alvor Estuary.
There is no more fun way to really get to know the Algarve region.
This unique boat tour to Benagil and Alvor Estuary starts from the pier in Portimão near the ruins of the old Convent of São Francisco.
Here you will come on board the safe and stable boat, providing all comfort and security you could wish for. After a warm welcome, our staff will be happy to share the most important things about the tour with you.
Then, we will start our journey towards the famous Benagil Cave. Along the way, you will be able to admire churches, castles and beautiful caves along the coast. The local staff knows all the secrets about the region, so don’t hesitate to ask them anything you would like to know. If we’re lucky, we will even be able to spot some wild dolphins along the way to Benagil.
Afterwards, we will continue to visit the amazing Ria de Alvor Nature Reserve with its beautiful landscapes. It’s also possible that we will spot some pink flamingos and other species, as the Alvor Estuary is one of the finest places on the Algarve for birdwatching. On the way back to Portimão you can also enjoy the view over Praia de Alvor, one of the longest sand beaches of the region.
What are you waiting for? This boat tour to Benagil and Alvor Estuary is a great way to spend some fun time at sea, so bring your friends and family to join you on this 3,5-hour cruise!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.