Boat tour in Lagos with lunch
Are you ready for a boat tour in Lagos with lunch?
The coast of the Lagos area in the western Algarve is famous for its rock formations and pristine beaches. If you are on holidays in the Algarve, a boat tour in Lagos along the coast should be part of your holiday planning.
This boat tour in Lagos, along its stunning coast, is one of the most popular boat trips in the Algarve because it combines an ocean experience with a culinary experience. We are sure that your family or group of friends will love this boat tour in Lagos and that it will be the highlight of your vacations in the Algarve.
For about 3 and a half hours, this boat tour in Lagos cruises along the stunning coast of Lagos. Of course we will visit the famous caves of Ponta da Piedade. If you want, you can step over to a smaller vessel to visit the unique rock formation closely. There is time for everything: sunbathing, stunning photos and a refreshing dip in the sea.
Before lunch, you can enjoy genuine Portuguese appetizers. The delicious lunch consists of starters, roasted chicken with fries and salad, pastries and fruit. Lunch will be served on board in a sheltered bay on the coast of Lagos and Alvor.
Before returning to the Marina of Lagos, we’ll toast with some famous Moscatel.
- This half-day boat tour in Lagos will take you to the most paradisiacal beaches of the Algarve starting in Lagos;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- 100% fun guarantee for the whole family;
- A delicious typical Portuguese lunch will be served on board in a sheltered bay;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the cool ocean;
- This boat tour in Lagos will give you access exclusive zones far from the busy touristic areas;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing by local skipper and guide.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- Includes starters and a full lunch;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and exact address, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 3h 30m 50