Boat tour to the dolphins in Faro
Are you ready for a boat trip to the dolphins in Faro?
During this boat trip you’ll have the opportunity to encounter some of the many wild dolphins in Faro. In fact we can find some of the several cetacean species around the Algarve. Come aboard of this unforgettable boat trip that departs from Cais da Porta Nova. The tour takes around 2,5 hours, with daily departures, depending on weather conditions.
This dolphin watching in Faro is done on a speedboat. Before departure, but already onboard, you will be briefed about safety, rules of observation and respect for the local fauna and flora. The experienced staff will provide an overview of what may be sighted during the dolphin watching in Faro and give live commentary on the tour and sightings.
We know where we can usually find the wild dolphins in Faro. Given this special location, you can find species, such as common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, risso’s dolphins, and more.
- All our tours are led by qualified biologists and nature guides who provide detailed explanations and collect scientific data during the tour;
- Grab this unique chance! Go dolphin watching in Faro;
- Before the dolphin watching in Faro, biologists will give you a briefing to explain which species can be observed, safety measures aboard, how we respect the animals and rules of observation at sea as well as some historical facts;
- Raincoats and lifejackets can be provided if needed.
- Although nature offers no guarantees, dolphins are regularly seen during these tours;
- During the tour each passenger is required to wear a life vest;
- Food and drinks are not included; feel free to bring our own;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 30m 45