Boat tour to Desertas Islands in MadeiraInstant Booking
Are you ready for a boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira?
On this boat tour to Desertas Islands, you have a full day of fun, pure emotions and impressive views! Chances are also very high we will see some wild whales, dolphins and sea-birds. At Desertas Islands, we will anchor and get on land for about 3 hours. Here you can choose to join our small guided tour around the wild landscapes of the island to learn about its preservation. If you don’t want that, you can also make use of the SUP Boards or snorkelling equipment to explore the waters around the islands. Our friendly crew will also serve you a delicious lunch on board before going back to Madeira island. For your maximum comfort, there are bathrooms onboard as well as a lot of shade and a bar where you can buy further drinks! This is the perfect day tour for the entire group of friends or family! You will surely never forget this magical place, so join us for this boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira!
We have special prices for families. The family pack includes 2 adults and up to 4 children under 13 years of age. Child prices apply to kids from 5 to 12 years old and children above the age of 13 are considered adults. Children under 5 do not need to pay a ticket but we need to know they'll participate.
- Full day tour on a catamaran to discover the unique archipelago around Madeira, the Desertas Islands;
- Chances are high we will spot some sea-birds as well as wild whales and dolphins during the tour;
- You can join our guided tour around the island or enjoy the time in the sea;
- Enjoy some SUP or snorkelling with the equipment we have on board;
- Delicious lunch included and served to you by our friendly crew;
- The perfect way to spend a day out on the sea with your loved ones!
- Please bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and snorkelling equipment included;
- Lunch and drinks during lunch included (beer, wines, sodas and water). Feel free to also bring your own, and there is also a bar on board;
- Check-In should be done 30 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Madeira
Sunset tour in Madeira on a catamaran
The best way to end a beautiful day during your holidays in Madeira? Definitely a sunset tour i...
Full-day boat cruise in Madeira - Fajãs
This full day boat cruise in Madeira will take you on a relaxing day out to admire the rough an...
Dolphin & whale watching in Madeira - catamaran
This catamaran boat trip with dolphin and whale watching in Madeira is a memorable encounter wi...
Sailing boat charter in Madeira
On this sailing boat charter you can explore the amazing coastline of Madeira on a sailing boat...