Boat tour to Berlenga Islands
Are you ready for a fun boat tour to Berlenga island?
This natural reserve is a true paradise and a must-see during your stay in Peniche. Be aware that this trip won’t take you to disembark on the islands, you’ll stay on board or enjoy the sea for a swim or try some SUP.
This 4,5-hour boat cruise starts from the Marina in Peniche. From here, we’ll take one of the three possible routes to Berlenga grande, depending on the sea and weather conditions on the day.
On the way there, you will be able to admire the amazing landscapes of the smaller islands and the coastline of Peniche. The tour will be commented on a mobile application that, according to the GPS location, provides information about the places of interest (audio, text and images).
Once we arrive from the trip to Berlenga archipelago, we’ll anchor near the fort. From here you can jump into the Atlantic Ocean to explore the amazing underwater world, doing some snorkeling.
The Berlengas are a natural reserve and home for a colorful flora and fauna! If you want, you can also simply relax in the sun on the deck of our modern and safe boat. In fact, you can even see the underwater world from our glass-bottomed boat as it has underwater viewing windows.
Whatever you choose to do, you surely will enjoy this tour. Grab your family and/or friends and let’s go explore this hidden natural paradise.
- Visit the Berlengas just outside of Peniche during this 4,5-hour boat ride;
- Spend a day of fun in the sun! Along the way you will be able to admire some amazing places and learn all about the history of the region;
- Once we anchored near the fortress, you can do snorkeling, try some SUP swimming or simply relax on board;
- Our modern and safe boat has seats in the sun and the shade and a toilet on board and has underwater viewing windows;
- Access places far away from busy touristic towns;
- If you’re staying in the region of Peniche, a visit to Berlenga island is a must-do and a lot of fun for the whole family!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety-briefing, swim vests and snorkelling equipment included;
- Food and drinks are not included, but you can bring your own;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Peniche 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
ReviewsSee all reviews
Similar experiences in Peniche
Boat Tour to Berlenga Islands with snorkeling and SUP
Explore the marine reserve of Berlenga Islands and do some snorkeling and SUP!
Learn Kitesurfing in Óbidos
The Óbidos Lagoon is the perfect place to try out kitesurfing in Portugal for the first time, o...
Speedy boat tour in Peniche
If you like some action and the feeling of adrenaline rushing through your veins, this boat tou...
Half day private fishing in Peniche
Join Capitão Fernando for this half day private fishing in Peniche, the perfect opportunity to ...