Are you ready for a boat charter in Cascais?
Are you on holiday in Lisbon or Cascais and would like to get to know the coastline at your own pace? How about spending a couple of hours, a half-day or even a full day aboard a private sailing catamaran? Come on board the modern boat charter and explore the region around Cascais in style.
You can book this boat rental in Cascais with a maximum capacity of 10 people for 2, 4, or even 8 hours. Our friendly and experienced crew will meet you at the Cascais Marina on board the modern and comfortable charter for an unforgettable boat trip. We will adapt our route to your preferences and to the duration of the boat charter in Cascais.
You will leave Cascais behind and cruise along the Atlantic Ocean to explore Cabo de Roca, the most western point of Europe, or relax along the beautiful white sandy beaches of Cascais, Estoril, S. Pedro, Parede, Carcavelos, and Oeiras.
We will anchor, enjoy the sun, swim, and who knows, have a BBQ on board (optional). There will be soft drinks available throughout the cruise. As an option, you can have drinks and lunch or dinner (barbecue or other types of food, according to your preferences) on board.
There is also the possibility to sail along the Cascais Coast up to Lisbon with the boat charter Cascais and visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. From your private boat, you will be able to see some of Lisbon's most famous monuments and views. What are you waiting for? Share this amazing experience with your loved ones.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Let your private skipper take you to the most amazing secret spots in the area;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Soft drink is included
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat, and a towel;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;