Birdwatching in LisbonInstant Booking
- Bird Watching
- Observe rare and local species that cannot be found anywhere near;
- A local marine expert will tell you everything about the bird you find along the experience;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A great experience for the entire family or group of friends!
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- A marine biologist and an ornithologist will be on board, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Binoculars are not included;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Bird watching in Lisbon on an electric boat
The total time of the excursion bird watching in Lisbon on an electric boat is about 5 hours, b...
Electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary
Aboard a quiet electric boat, this electric boat trip in Lisbon to the Tagus Estuary offers a q...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...
Historical Lisbon sailing boat tour
During this Lisbon sailing cruise you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special ...