Benagil tour from Portimão Marina
Are you ready for a Benagil tour from Portimão?
This boat trip will take you to enjoy the Benagil sea cave. Visiting the most beautiful marine caves of Europe on a Benagil tour is a must when you’re on holidays in the Algarve! The sea cave of Benagil is the most popular among all rock formations of Portugal. In fact, this cave is one of the most impressive sea caves of Europe.
Due to the tides and currents, it’s not recommended to access the cave by swimming. This Benagil tour departs in Portimão. The boat is a rigid inflatable boat which is small enough to truly access the caves. When the ocean tide allows, you’ll be able to get into the caves on the boat and make stunning pictures! You'll not be able to get off the boat but the boat will stay in the caves for a bit to fully enjoy them.
The departure from the Marina of Portimão is great as you’ll be able to enjoy the stunning coastline from Portimão up to Praia da Marinha.
- Unforgettable excursion to the most paradisiacal beaches and of the Algarve including the famous Benagil cave;
- Come aboard on one of our fast and safe rigid inflatable boats for pure joy;
- Make stunning postcard-like pictures of the caves and beaches;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- When the ocean tide allows, you’ll be able to get into the caves on the boat and make stunning pictures
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- On this tour swimming is not permitted as the boat is not equipped to do so;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure in the Marina of Portimãol;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 45m 30