Are you ready for a Benagil Speedboat tour from Lagos?
Speeding on the waters of the Atlantic Ocean past some of the most stunning spots of the Algarve coastline, that’s all you need to make your holidays even more memorable! On this Benagil speedboat tour from Lagos, you can combine some exciting fun with sightseeing of the Algarve coastline and the famous Benagil cave.
This 2-hour boat trip
starts from the precious Marina de Lagos.
Come on board of the fast and stable speedboat for an exciting ride! If you love the thrill of high-speed adventures, this Benagil speedboat tour from Lagos is definitely the best option for you and your friends and family.
During this boat ride, we will not only visit the Benagil cave but also be able to admire some other stunning places along the way. Some of them are Alvor and Praia do Carvoeiro as well as hidden beaches such as Pintadinho or Paradise Beach. The entire coastline is blessed with impressive rock formations and hidden caves that are best admired from the sea.
The boat ride to Benagil takes around 30 minutes. Once we reached the famous sea cave, you will be able to admire it from up close and take some stunning pictures. Around Benagil there are also many more hidden caves which you will get to visit on this tour. After all this sightseeing, get ready for a speedy boat ride back to Lagos.
This Benagil speedboat tour from Lagos is a fun way to combine sightseeing with adrenaline. So, what are you waiting for? Bring your friends and family and make sure to join this unforgettable experience during your stay in Lagos!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- By law, it’s not permitted to disembark in the Benagil cave (only by SUP or kayak). The boat will enter the cave so you can enjoy it closely from the boat;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- The minimum age is 2 years old.