Benagil Grotto Cruise from Portimão
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Benagil Grotto Cruise from Portimão?
Visiting the Benagil sea cave on this Benagil grotto cruise from Portimão will be one of the most beautiful experiences during your stay in the Algarve! Explore the unique Algarve coastline on board of a comfortable and stable boat together with your favourite people.
This 2-hour cruise to Benagil starts from the Convento de São Francisco in Portimão, just in front of the Museum. Here you will come on board of the stable and comfortable boat, welcomed by a local and friendly crew that will guide you along the coastal boat tour between Portimão and Benagil. This region is blessed with many amazing caves and grottos as well as impressive rock formation. Make sure to bring a camera to capture the natural beauty of the Algarve coast.
Did you know that the Benagil cave is the most famous cave of the Algarve, but by far not the only impressive one? The skipper will show you around many more sea caves that will take your breath away and leave you stunned! The highlight however will be the world-famous Benagil cave of course. During the tour, we will also make a stop so you can take a refreshing dive in the sea.
On the way back, enjoy the fresh breeze of the Atlantic Ocean while you speed along the coast all the way back to Portimão. This unforgettable experience of a Benagil grotto cruise from Portimão will be one of the highlights of your holidays, for sure! When will you join us!?
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeBenagil Grotto Cruise from Portimão