Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão
Are you ready to visit the famous caves of Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão?
- Excursion of about 2,5 hours along the inspiring coast of Portimão, Algarve, led by a local team;
- Take fantastic pictures of the fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- Thousands of dolphins, of many species, live along the coastline of Portimão;
- Dolphin watching in Portimão is a real adventure. You never know what species of dolphins or maybe even whales you’ll find;
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Portimão: dolphin observation and grotto boat tours.
- This boat trip is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under two-years-old. It's also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Sorry, no swimming or getting off the boat is allowed on this tour;
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen and a hat;
- A jacket can be useful if it’s a windy day or if your tour is at the end of the day;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in at the location provided in your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information (local telephone numbers and addresses) are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Benagil
Half day private cruise in Lagos
Join us on board of our luxurious boat and spend some quality time with your favourite people o...
Discover the Benagil cave on a boat tour
If you are in Algarve or going there, don’t leave without visiting the most beautiful marine ca...
Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira - RIB
Get aboard of Insomnia and enjoy the impressive coastline of the Algarve and dolphin watching f...
Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira - Dreamer
Are you ready for a Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira? We are! Reserve your seats on the ...