Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão
Are you ready to visit the famous caves of Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão?
- Excursion of about 2,5 hours along the inspiring coast of Portimão, Algarve, led by a local team;
- Take fantastic pictures of the fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- Thousands of dolphins, of many species, live along the coastline of Portimão;
- Dolphin watching in Portimão is a real adventure. You never know what species of dolphins or maybe even whales you’ll find;
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Portimão: dolphin observation and grotto boat tours.
- This boat trip is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under two-years-old. It's also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Sorry, no swimming or getting off the boat is allowed on this tour;
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen and a hat;
- A jacket can be useful if it’s a windy day or if your tour is at the end of the day;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in at the location provided in your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information (local telephone numbers and addresses) are included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Benagil
Half-day private cruise in Lagos
Join us on board of our luxurious boat and spend some quality time with your favourite people o...
Discover the Benagil cave on a boat tour
If you are in Algarve or going there, don’t leave without visiting the most beautiful marine ca...
Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira - RIB
Get aboard of Insomnia and enjoy the impressive coastline of the Algarve and dolphin watching f...
Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira - Dreamer
Are you ready for a Caves & dolphin watching from Albufeira? We are! Reserve your seats on the ...