Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão
Are you ready to visit the famous caves of Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão?
Probably you’ve already heard about the fascinating coastline of Algarve and about the grotto boat tours in Portimão. And did you know that you can find wild dolphins around Portimão? Really, you can! This boat trip combines both: a visit to the impressive caves of Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão. This tour takes place on our speedboat. This memorable boat trip to Benagil and with dolphin watching in Portimão is the ideal thing to do in Portimão for the whole family. This boat is super fast and you’ll feel the adrenaline flow through your veins while enjoying the dramatic ocean views. We guarantee you will have a fun time with pure emotions. During this excursion, you will have the chance to discover stunning caves and rock formations of the Benagil area. In terms of caves, the highlight of this boat trip is the cave of Benagil. Benagil is one of the biggest and most beautiful sea caves of Portugal and maybe even Europe. Before returning to the Marina of Portimão, the boat will distance from the coast to start our search for wild dolphins. We find dolphins on almost all boat tours, yet we cannot guarantee you’ll find them because they are totally wild and not fed. Our experienced crew will do their best to find these beautiful mammals and will count on your help. Are you ready?
- Excursion of about 2,5 hours along the inspiring coast of Portimão, Algarve, led by a local team;
- Take fantastic pictures of the fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- Thousands of dolphins, of many species, live along the coastline of Portimão;
- Dolphin watching in Portimão is a real adventure. You never know what species of dolphins or maybe even whales you’ll find;
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Portimão: dolphin observation and grotto boat tours.
- This boat trip is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under two-years-old. It's also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Sorry, no swimming or getting off the boat is allowed on this tour;
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunscreen and a hat;
- A jacket can be useful if it’s a windy day or if your tour is at the end of the day;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in at the location provided in your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information (local telephone numbers and addresses) are included in your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 30m 60