Are you ready for a Benagil cave tour from Portimão?
All those visiting the Algarve should not leave without enjoying the unique coastline on a boat trip. One of the most impressive rock formations is the famous Benagil
cave. This Benagil cave tour from Portimão is the perfect choice for your family or group of friends to visit the most impressive rock formations of the Algarve! The boat has space for up to 12 people
and departs from the modern Marina of Portimão
. The boat trip takes about 2 hours and will end in the same Marina.
The friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board of a safe and stable boat for a fun Benagil cave tour. During the tour, you will be able to observe the amazing coastline of the Algarve with lots of beaches and caves to discover. Make sure to bring your cameras to take some incredible photos!
The highlight of this trip is, of course, the popular cave of Benagil. Besides Benagil, you will also be shown many other caves and grottos along the way. The coastline around Portimão is blessed with natural beauty that will simply take your breath away. With the small boat and a skilled skipper, you can really enter the caves to admire them from up close. The skippers know the area very well and will be happy to share their knowledge with you during the boat tour from Portimão.
If it’s a nice and warm day and if you want, you will also get the opportunity to swim. On the way back, the skipper will take you further away from the cliffs so that you might get the opportunity to spot some wild dolphins and experience the bigger perspective of the cliffs.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this unique Benagil sea cave tour to really get to know the Algarve coastline during your holidays in Portugal!
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;